Basmati Rice 1 Cup
Onion 1 big
Tomato 2 Big
Green chili 3 to 4
Curd 2 Tablespoon
Chili Powder 1 Teaspoon
Cinnamon 1 Inch
Sombu(Fennel Seeds) 1 Teaspoon
Ginger and Garlic Paste 1 Tablespoon
Garnish with coriander leaves
- Add oil to pressure cook and add cinnamon, cardamon, cloves and fennel seeds.
- Add ginger and garlic paste, onion and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add tomato, green chili, chili powder and curd fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add rice, salt and add 2 cups of water after 2 whistle off the stoves.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.