Rava (Semolina) 1 Cup
Sugar 1 Cup (As needed)
Water 3 Cups
Cashew nut 10 to 15
Cardamom powder 1/2 Teaspoon
Ghee 1/4 Cup
Milk 1/4 Cup
Colour powder a oinch
- Add 2 Tablespoon of ghee to a pan and fry cashew nut and raisin and keep aside.
- Add the rava to the pan and fry for 2 to 3 minutes and remove it from pan and keep a side.
- Add water to pan and boil the water.
- Add colour powder and cardamom powder.
- Add rava little by little and stir it constantly to avoid lumps.
- When it gets thick add sugar and mix well.
- Add fried cashew nut and raisins.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Finally add the remaining ghee.