Big Onion 3
chili powder 1 Teaspoon
Garam masala powder 1/4 Teaspoon
Coriander leaves to garnish
Egg Chapathi preparing method:
Wheat flour 1.5 Cup
- Beat the egg well with salt and leave it aside.
- Prepare chapathi dough by adding hot water and salt to wheat flour and make rounds and spread it.
- Sprinkle oil on kadai and put chapathi on tawa.
- The turn side and spread egg on the chapathi and sprinkle pepper powder and little oil around the chapathi.
- Turn side and cook well.
- Make 7 to 8 chpathi.
- Prepare egg chapathi and then cut it into small pieces.
- Add oil to kadai and add chopped onion.
- Fry it till it turns golden brown colour then add chili powder, garam masala powder and salt.
- Add chopped tomato and fry it for few minutes.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Add the egg chapathi pieces to kadai and mix well.