Moong dal 1 cup
Channa dal 1/2 cup
Shredded Cabbage 3 cups
Coriander Leaves 1/2 cup
Ginger Paste 1 teaspoon
Onions 1 medium
Cumin(Jeera) Seeds 2 teaspoons
Green Chilis 2
- Soak moong dal and channa dal in separate vessel for an hour in water.
- Drain the water and grind separately until the moong dal is soft (don't add water while grinding) and grind the channa dal coarsely.
- Mix the two dals together.
- Add little salt to the shredded cabbage, mix and leave it for ten minutes.
- Remove the water from the cabbage and discard it.
- Now add this to the grinded dal.
- Add the finely chopped onion, coriander leaves, ginger paste, curry leaves, green chillies and cummin seeds to the batter.
- Make small balls from the batter and press it.
- Deep fry it in oil.