Drumstick 1 or 2
Valakkai (Raw Banana) 1
Indian Cucumber 1
Snake Gourd Chopped 1 Cup
Cluster Beans 15
Raw Mango few pieces
Curd 1/4 Cup
Turmeric powder 1/4 Teaspoon
Mustard 1/4 Teaspoon
Red dry chili 2
Curry leaves a bunch
Vegetable oil or Coconut oil 2 Tablespoon
To make a coarse paste:
- Grated tender coconut 1/2 Cup, 5 green chili, garlic 2 pods, 1 teaspoon jeera seed and 2 small onion.
- Add the above to a mixcy and grind it with little water.
- Cut all the vegetables and put it in a kadai.
- Add the grinded paste, turmeric powder to the vegetables and add a cup of water and salt, cook the vegetables.
- Finally when vegetables are cooked add curd and mix well and switch off the stove.
- Add oil to a frying pan, add mustard, when it splits add dry chili and curry leaves.
- Add these content to the cooked vegetables.