Chicken 500 gms
Small Onion 12( cut into small pieces)
Tomato 2 small
Garlic and Ginger paste 1 Tablespoon
Jeera 1 Tablespoon
Soombu 1 Teaspoon
Whole Pepper 1 Teaspoon
Garam masala Powder 1 Teaspoon
Chicken masala Powder 1 Tablespoon
Desiccated coconut 1/4 cup or Handful
Curry Leaves a Bunch
Corriander Leaves to Garnish
Make Masala Paste:
- Add 1 Tablespoon of oil to a pan and add 6 small onions and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add jeera, whole pepper, soombu and curry leaves and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then grind it in a mixer and make a paste.
- Grind the coconut in a mixer and make coconut milk.
- Add oil to pan, add the remaining small onion, ginger and tomato, saute it for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add chicken masala powder and garam masala powder.
- Add Chicken and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the masala paste and add water.
- Close the lid and cook the chicken.
- when chicken is done add coconut milk and bring it to boil.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.