Chicken 1/2 kg (Boneless)
Big Onion 4
Green chillies 8
Ginger and garlic paste 1 teaspoon
Pepper powder 1 tablespoon
Garam masala powder 1/2 tablespoon
Potato 3 small
Coriander Leaves a handful
Bread crumbs or Rava(Semolina)
- Cook chicken with salt in a pan of boiling water.
- When the chicken is done, grind it in the mixer and keep it aside.
- Boil the potato separately with salt and mash it.
- Add oil to kadai and add onion and saute it.
- Add green chillies, ginger and garlic paste and add pepper and garam masala powder.
- Add the grinded chicken amd mix well, if needed add salt.
- Add mashed potato, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Now the cullet filling is ready.
- Beat egg in a bowl.
- Take bread crumbs in a bowl.
- Make small balls of the chicken fillings and press it flat.
- First dip in egg, then on bread crumbs or semolina.
- Finally deep fry in oil.