Fish ( King Fish or any fleshy fish) 1/2 kg
Big Onion 2
Green chillies 4
Ginger and garlic paste 1 teaspoon
Pepper powder 1 tablespoon
Garam masala powder 1/2 tablespoon
Turmeric powder 1/4 Teaspoon
Coriander Leaves a handful
Curry Leaves a handful
- Remove the skin and bone from fish.
- Cook fish with salt and turmeric powder in a pan of boiling water.
- When the fish is cooked, grind it in the mixer and keep it aside.
- Boil the potato separately with salt and mash it.
- Add oil to kadai and add onion and curry leaves, saute it.
- Add green chillies, ginger and garlic paste and add pepper and garam masala powder.
- Add the grinded fish and mix well, if needed add salt.
- Add mashed potato, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Now the cutlet filling is ready.
- Add egg to the cutlet filling and mix well.
- Make small balls of the fish cutlet fillings and press it flat.
- Finally deep fry in oil.