Chicken 500 gms
Small Onion 2 Cups or Big Onion 2
Tomato 2 small
Garlic pods 6 (Cut into small pieces)
Ginger 1 inch (Cut into small pieces)
Jeera 2 Teaspoon
Chilli Powder 1 Teaspoon
Curry Leaves a Bunch
Corriander Leaves to Garnish
- Add oil to kadai, add jeera.
- Add onion, finely chopped garlic and ginger and curry leaves, saute it for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the tomato to the kadai and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chilli powder and chicken.
- Fry the chicken and cook it without adding water.
- Close the lid and cook the chicken.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.