To make meat balls:
Minced meat 200 gms
Ginger n garlic paste 1/2 Teaspoon
Green Chili 4 to 5
Garam masala 1/2 Teaspoon
Pottu kadala ( daliya roasted gram split) a handful
Grated tender coconut 2 Tablespoon
- Wash the minced meat and drain the water.
- Add all the above ingredients with drained minced meat to a mixcy and make a fine paste.
- Do not add water.
- The paste must be thick.
- Add finely chopped small onion 8 and a handful of chopped coriander leaves to the paste mix well.
- Now make small balls out of it.
Small Onion 5
Garam masala 1/4 Teaspoon
Chili Powder 2 Teaspoon ( as needed)
Grated tender coconut paste 4 Tablespoon
Lemon 1/2 Squeezed
- Add oil to the kadai fry chopped onions till it turns golden brown.
- Add garam masala and chili powder and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add coconut paste, salt and little water and boil it.
- Each time add 5 balls, so that the balls wont break.
- Cook it well and finally add lemon juice and off the stove.