Channa 1 Cup
Ginger n Garlic paste 1 Teaspoon
Jeera 1/2 Teaspoon
Turmeric Powder 1/4 Teaspoon
Asafoetida a pinch
Tomato 2 small
Channa masala powder 1 Tablespoon
Chili powder 1 Teaspoon
Coriander leaves a bunch
Butter 1 Teaspoon
- Soak channa in water overnight.
- Pressure cook channa, add baking powder and salt.
- Drain water and mash it.
- Add oil to a pan, add ginger n garlic paste, jeera, asafoetida and turmeric powder fry for 1 minute.
- Add onion, channa masala powder, chili powder and fry it for a while.
- Add tomato and fry till oil separates.
- Add salt and leave for 5 minutes in sim.
- Add partly mashed channa and little water boil it.
- Garnish with a bunch of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Add butter and mix well.