Paneer 350 gms
Corn Flour 1/2 Cup
Ginger n Garlic paste 1 Teaspoon
Salt 1 Teaspoon
Soya Sauce 1 Tablespoon
Ajinomoto 1/4 Teaspoon
Green Chili finely chopped 1 Tablespoon
Coriander leaves a handful
Big onion 1
Oil to fry paneer
To marinate paneer:
- Mix corn flour, ginger n garlic paste, salt with water and make a paste.
- To this add small pieces of paneer.
- Marinate it for 1/2 hr.
- Then fry the paneer and keep aside.(Add the fried panner to hot water for few second and drain it, this will keep paneer soft)
- Fry the chopped onions in a fry pan for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add finely chopped green chili and fry for 1 minute.
- Add soya sauce, ajinomoto and fried paneer mix well.
- Finally garnish with coriander leaves.