Crushed Garlic pods 3
Dry Chili 2
Mustard 1/2 Teaspoon
Fenugrek (Vendhayam) 1/4 Teaspoon
Curry Leaves little
Coriander to garnish
Turmeric powder a pinch
Asafoetida a pinch
Rasam Podi 2 Teaspoon
Lemon juice 1 (As needed)
Cooked Toor Dal (Tuvaram Paruppu) 3 Tablespoon
- Squeeze a tomato in the water and mix the cooked toor dal.
- Add little oil to kadai and add mustard when it starts to split add fenugrek, asafoetida, curry leaves, dry red chili, turmeric powder and rasam podi, fry for a while.
- Add the dal water to the kadai.
- Add pressed garlic to the kadai, allow it to boil.
- Add coriander leaves and switch off the stove.
- Finally add salt and lemon juice.