King Fish/Salmon Fish 1/4 kg
Chili powder 3 Teaspoon
Dhania Powder 1 Teaspoon
Green chili 6 (Slit it)
Small Onion 8 or Big Onion 2
Garlic pods 4 (Crush it)
Curry Leaves a bunch
Tamarind a Lemon size(Soak in water)
Turmeric powder 1/2 Teaspoon
Coconut milk 1/4 Cup
Mustard 1/2 Teaspoon
Jeeragam 1 Teaspoon
- Add the jeeragam and vendhayam to mixie and grind it to a fine powder.
- Use 1.5 Teaspoon of Jeeragam & Vendhayam(Fenugrek) Powder.
- Wash the wish adding turmeric powder and peel the fish skin.
- Add 1 teaspoon of chili powder and salt to fish and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Then add little oil to a pan and tawa fry the fish.
- Each side should turn golden brown colour, Dont deep fry it.
- Fish should be half cooked, this removes fish smell ( if using frozen fish).
- Add 1 Tablespoon oil to kadai and add onion and fry till it turns golden brown colour.
- Add chili powder, dhania powder and jeeragam n fenugrek powder and fry for a while.
- Add chopped tomato and fry for a while.
- Cool the content and make it a paste in mixie or hand blender.
- Heat a Kadai and add 3 to 4 tablespoon of oil and add mustard.
- When mustard splits add curry leaves and crushed garlic.
- Add the grinded paste and tamarind water.
- Add green chili and salt, cook till raw smell goes.
- Add coconut milk and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add fish and cook the fish.