Crab 5 pieces ( Clean it and keep aside)
Onion 3 to 4
Mustard 1/2 Teaspoon
Ginger n Garlic paste 2 Teaspo0n
Jeeragam 1 Teaspoon
Whole Pepper (Melagu) 1 Teaspoon
Rice 1/2 Teaspoon
- Fry the above ingredients in a kadai and grind it into fine powder.
- Add oil to kadai and add mustard.
- When mustard splits add onion and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add ginger n garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato and fry it.
- Add masala powder fry for 2 minutes add crab and salt.
- Add water to the kadai, the crab must be soaked in water.
- Cook the crab, all the water should evaporate.
- Fry well and make it dry.