Small Onion(Shallots) 4
Curry Leaves little
Milk 2 Tablespoon
Chili Powder 1/2 Teaspoon
Turmeric powder 1/4 Teaspoon
Coriander Leaves finely chopped little
- Add little oil to kadai and saute the finely chopped small onions and curry leaves till the onion turns golden brown colour.
- Keep it aside.
- Add chili powder and turmeric powder to 2 tablespoon milk and mix well( Adding powders to milk avoids lumps and milk makes omelet soft and fluffy).
- Add the eggs and salt, beat well.
- Add the fried onions and coriander leaves, mix well.
- Now heat the tawa and sprinkle little oil and pour the beaten egg.
- Sprinkle pepper all over the egg and turn side and cook it.