Chicken 1/2 kg
Shallots (Small Onion) 4 to 6
Jeera (Cumin Seeds) 1/2 Teaspoon
Patta 1 inch
Ginger n garlic paste 2 Teaspoon
To make masala Paste:
Dry chili 6
Coriander(Dhaniya) seeds 1 Tablespoon
Jeera(Cumin seeds) 1 Teaspoon
Whole pepper 1 Teaspoon
- Add little oil to kadai heat it, add dry chili and coriander seeds and fry for 2 mins.
- Add fried dry chili, coriander seeds, jeera and whole pepper to a mixer or blender and make it into a fine paste.
- Add 2 tablespoon of tender coconut, 6 cashew nut and 1 Teaspoon Soombu(Fennel seeds) to a mixer and make a fine paste.
- Add oil to kadai and add patta, then saute onion till it turns golden brown colour.
- Add ginger n garlic paste for few minutes.
- Add masala paste and chicken and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add salt and little water.
- When the chicken is cooked add coconut paste and allow it to boil.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.