Prawn 250 gms(wash it and devein it)
Onion 2 (Chopped)
Small Tomato 2
Ginger paste 1/2 Teaspoon
Whole pepper 1/4 Spoon
Jeera (Cummin seeds) 1/2 Teaspoon
Red chili powder 1 Teaspoon
Dhania Powder 1 Teaspoon
Coconut 1/2 Cup
To make masala paste:
- Fry the coocnut in kadai and keep it aside.
- Add jeera and whole pepper to a kadai and fry it, then add chili powder and dhania powder and fry for few second and switch off the stove and cool it.
- Add the fried masala and the coconut to a mixer and make it into a fine paste.
- Add oil to kadai and add finely chopped onion.
- When it turns golden brown colour add ginger and garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add masala paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato and fry for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add prawns and salt.
- Add little water and cook the prawn, make it dry.