Boneless Chicken 250 gms
Beaten Egg 1
Cornflour 1/2 Cup
Ginger n garlic paste 1 Teaspoon
Oil for frying
Big Onion 2
Garlic 2 pods
Green Chili 2
Soya Sauce 1 Tablespoon
- Mix together the chicken, egg, cornflour, garlic and ginger paste, and enough water so that the chicken pieces are coated with the batter.
- Leave it aside for half an hour.
- Heat the oil and deep fry the chicken pieces.
- Add 2 tbsp oil to a pan, and stir fry the onions for 3 minutes.
- Add the green chillies and fry for few second and add chopped garlic pods a, fry for few second.
- Add the soya sauce and the fried chicken mix well.
- Garnished with coriander leaves.