Prawns are the most popular type of seafood. Prawns is a good source of protein.
Prawns contain lot of omega-3 fatty acids, fatty acids helps to prevent against heart disease and circulatory diseases.
Prawns also contains high levels of vitamin B12, zinc, iodine, phosphorous, potassium, selenium and iron and have smaller quantities of calcium, magnesium and sodium.
Here is great recipe to enhance your meal more delightful.
King Prawns 200 gms (Devein and washed)
Chili powder 2 Teaspoon
Ginger n garlic paste 1 Teaspoon
Salt as needed
Curry Leaves a bunch
Oil 3 tablespoon
- Marinate prawn with chili powder, ginger n garlic paste and salt.
- Leave it aside for half to 1 hr.
- Add oil to frying pan.
- When oil is hot add the marinated prawn and pan fry it.
- Turn side to fry the prawn.
- Add curry leaves to the frying pan and fry for few second.
- King prawn fry is ready.