Carrot 1 Big
Onion medium size 1
Turmeric powder 1/4 Teaspoon
Chili powder 1/2 Teaspoon
Garam Masala 1/2 Teaspoon
Cinnamon stick (Pattai) 1 inch
Curry leaves little
Coriander leaves to garnish
- Beat the egg well with little salt and keep aside.
- Wash carrot and grate it.
- Add oil to the pan and add cinnamon stick.
- Add chopped onions and curry leaves fry for 3 minutes.
- Add all the masala powder and fry for few second.
- Add the grated carrot salt and cook the carrot without adding water.
- Now add egg and mix well till it becomes dry.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well.