Potato 1 Big
Peas 3/4 Cup
Garlic pods 2
Ginger 1 inch
Pav Bhaji Masala 2 Tablespoon(as needed)
Chili powder 1/2 Teaspoon
Turmeric powder 1/2 Teaspoon
Coriander leaves a bunch
Butter a small piece
- Chop all the vegetables and add salt, turmeric powder and sufficient water and pressure cook it (3 whistle).
- Mash the cooked vegetables.
- Heat a pan and add oil.
- Then add chopped onions and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add finely chopped garlic and ginger to the onion and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add tomato and fry well till oil separates.
- Add chili powder and pav bhaji masala powder and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the mashed vegetables and little water.
- Allow it to boil and blend well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Put a piece on butter on top before serving.
- Serve with pav bun.