Crab 5 pieces ( Clean it and keep aside)
Ginger n Garlic paste 2 Teaspo0n
Chili Powder 1 tsp
Pepper powder 1 tsp
Curry Leaves a bunch
- Add oil to kadai and add onion and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add ginger n garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato and fry it.
- Add masala powder fry for 2 minutes add crab and salt.
- Add water to the kadai, the crab must be soaked in water.
- Cook the crab, all the water should evaporate.
- Fry well and make it dry.
- Garnish with fresh strands of corriander leaves.