Basmati Rice 1 Cup
Peas 1/2 Cup
Beans 1/2 Cup
Cabbage 1/2 Cup
Spring Onion 1 Bunch
Green chili 1 Small (Cut into small pieces)
Garlic 2 Pods (Cut into small pieces)
Ginger 1/2 Inch (Cut into small pieces)
Soya Sauce 1 Teaspoon
Ajenomoto( Chinese Salt) 1 Teaspoon
Pepper 1 and 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cook rice with salt, add drain it.
- Add oil to kadai, then add green chili, garlic and ginger. Saute it well.
- Then add all the vegetables and sprinkle some water & cover it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add finely chopped spring onion and fry well.
- Sprinkle pepper and ajenomoto.
- Add cooked rice and soya sauce, mix well.
- Add pepper and salt if needed.
Fried rice ready, Drop your comments.