Rice 1 Cup
Green Chillies 6(Cut into small pieces)
Ginger 1/2 Inch(Cut into small pieces)
Urid dal 1 Teaspoon
Channa dal 1 Teaspoon
Mustard 1 Teaspoon
Lemon 2(Squeeze it in a small bowl)
Water 1 Cup
Turmeric Powder 1 Teaspoon
Ghee 1 Teaspoon
- Cook rice with salt and keep a side.
- Add oil to a saucepan, then add mustard.
- When it splits add urid dal, channa dal, curry leaves.
- Add turmeric powder, ginger and green chillies. Fry it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and 1 cup of water.
- Boil the content till all the water evaporates and oil separates.
- Add the rice to the saucepan and add ghee and mix well.