Basmati Rice 1 Cup(Soak in water for 1/2 to 1 hour)
Onion 1 Big
Cinnamom 2 small pieces
Green Chillies 4
Whole Pepper 1 Teaspoon
Cashew nut Little
Ginger and Garlic paste 1 Tablespoon
- Add ghee to pressure cooker.
- Add the cloves, cinnamom, cardamom and whole pepper, fry for 2 minutes.
- Add onion and green chillies, when it turns golden brown colour add ginger and garlic paste, fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water, rice and salt.
- Close the cooker. Do not put weight.
- When steam comes from cooker, note the time and leave it for 7 minutes.
- Then switch off the stove.
- After 15 minutes open the cooker.
- Garnish it with fried cashew nut and coriander leaves.