Basmati Rice 1 Cup
Onion 1 small
Ginger and Garlic paste 1 Tablespoon
Sombu 1 Teaspoon
Cinnamom 2 small pieces
Peas 1/2 Cup
Dhania Powder 1 Teaspoon
Chilli Powder 1 and 1/2 Teaspoon
Jeera Powder 1 Teaspoon
Coconut Milk 2 Cup
- Add oil to pressure cooker, then the spices and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add onion, when it turns golden brown add tomato, curry leaves and ginger and garlic paste fry for 2 minutes.
- Add peas, chilli powder, dhania powder and jeera powder.
- Fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add rice, salt and 2 cups of coconut milk, leave 2 whistle.
- Open the cooker after 20 minutes and garnish with coriander leaves.