Flesh Fish (King Fish) 1 kg
Chili powder 5 Tablespoon
Garlic 250 gms
Ginger 100 gms
Gingerly oil 1/2 litre
Mustard 1 Teaspoon
Green Chili 5
Salt 1 n 1/2 Tablespoon
Vendhayam (Fenugrek) fry it and powder it 1/2 Teaspoon
Curry Leaves a bunch
Vinegar 50 ml
- Remove skin and bone from the fish and cut into small pieces.
- Marinate fish with 3 tablespoon of chili powder & salt for 1 hour.
- Fry the fish pieces in oil and keep aside.
- Peel the garlic and keep it aside.
- Cut ginger into small pieces.
- Add gingerly oil to a kadai.
- Add mustard when it splits add peeled garlic, green chili, ginger and curry leaves.
- Fry for few minutes.
- Add 5 tablespoon chili powder and salt to taste.
- Add fried fish and saute for few minutes.
- Add fried vendhayam powder.
- Finally add warm vinegar and off the stove.
- Soak one whole day then use the pickle.