Sura meen (Shark) 250 gms
Big Onion 2
Green Chili 4 or 5
Garlic 3 pods ( cut into small pieces)
Ginger 1/2 inch
Curry Leaves a bunch
Grates tender coconut 1 Tablespoon
Turmeric powder 1/4 Teaspoon
- Remove skin and bone from fish.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and little water to boneless fish and cook it.
- Mash the cooked fish.
- Now add oil to a pan.
- Add garlic pieces, ginger, curry leaves and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add onion and green chili and fry for 4 minutes.
- Now add mashed fish and mix well.
- Finally add grated tender coconut.