Maida (Plain flour) 1 and 1/2 Cup
Milk 1 and 1/2 Cup
Salt a pinch
Ghee 4 Teaspoon
Cardamom powder a pinch
Ghee or oil
Grated tender coconut 1/2 Cup
- Mix maida and salt, make a well in the middle.
- Add egg and whisk it, add milk gradually & mix evenly without any lumps.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Add the above to mixcy and beat it once to remove lumps.
- Heat a dosa tawa, then spread the maida mix in tawa.
- Pour ghee to oil to edges, and turn side and cook it.
- Sprinkle grated tender coconut and sugar.
- Fold the maida dosa.
- Serve hot.