Rava (Semolina) 1 Cup
Maida (Plain Flour) 1/2 Cup
Rice Flour 1 Cup
Jeera 1/2 Teaspoon
Whole Pepper 1/2 Teaspoon
Green Chili 1
Onion 1 (Finely Chopped)
Ginger crushed 1/2 Teaspoon
Curry Leaves a bunch
Oil or Ghee
- Soak maida, rice flour, rava in water for 3 to 4 hours.
- Soak jeera in half cup of water for few minutes.
- Add the jeera to batter.
- Add green chili, whole pepper, curry leaves and salt to batter.
- The batter should be watery.
- Take the batter in a small cup and pour the batter from the corner in the dosa tawa.
- Sprinkle the cut onions and cahewnut over the dosa each time.
- Remove after they are nicely done and look crisp.