Chicken 1/2 kg
Small onion(Shallots) 6 to 7
Garlic Pods 3 (Cut into small pieces)
Ginger 1 inch(Press it)
Coconut Milk 1/2 Cup
Potato 2 Small(Optional)
Roast and make a Powder:
Chili Powder 2 Tablespoon
Coriander Powder 2 Tablespoon
Soombu(Fennel seeds) 1/4 Teaspoon
- Fry each ingredients separately in a pan in medium heat.
- Then make a powder.
- Add oil to pan and add ginger and garlic, then add onions and fry for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add chicken, prepared masala powder and add water.
- When chicken is half cooked add cut big pieces of potato.
- When chicken is done, add coconut milk.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.