Raw Rice ( Paccha Arasi) 1/4 Cup
Ponni Rice 1/4 Cup
Urid Dhal 1/4 Cup
Channa Dhal (Kadalla Paruppu) 1/4 Cup
Moong Dhal (Pasi Paruppu) 1/4 Cup
Toor Dhal (Thuvaram Paruppu) 1/4 Cup
To make adai dosa batter:
- Soak the above ingredients in water for over night.
- Drain water and grind coarsely by adding sufficient water.
- Batter is ready add salt to it.
Curry leaves a bunch
Green chili 1
To make a paste:
Dry Red Chili 3 to 4
Ginger 1 inch
Asafoetida powder (Perukayam) a pinch
- Grind it in mixcy and add this to batter and mix well.
- Add finely chopped onion, green chili and curry leaves to the adai dosa batter.
- Mix well and now adai dosa batter is ready.
- Heat dosa tawa, and spread adai dosa like normal dosa on tawa.
- Pour ghee or oil on edges.
- Turn side and cook it.