Peanut 1 Cup
Gram Flour 1/4 Cup
Chili Powder 1 Teaspoon (as needed)
Asafoetida a pinch
Butter 1 Teaspoon
Salt as needed
Oil to fry
- Take the peanut in a big bowl.
- Sprinkle gram flour, asofoetida, chili powder, salt and butter and mix well.
- Sprinkle water little by little and mix well ( note:- take care not to add excess water).
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- When the oil is hot, wet your hand in water and take peanut and spread it in kadai, so that the peanut will get separated.
- When peanut turns brown in colour remove it and spread it in a tissue or news paper.
- When it cools serve it and can store it in air tight container.
- Its great for evening snack.