Rice 1 Cup
Green Chili 1
Ginger n garlic paste 1 Teaspoon
Turmeric powder a pinch
Chilli powder a pinch
Garam masala a pinch
Jeera(Cummin) Seeds 1/2 Teaspoon
Coriander Leaves little
Curry leaves 2 or 3
- Cook the rice, do add salt for the rice while cooking the rice.
- Add oil to the pan and add jeera seeds and fry for few seconds.
- Add onion and green chilli fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and fry for sometime.
- Add turmeric chilli powder, garam-masala and salt and mix well.
- Lightly beat the egg and pour and keep stiring.
- Add the cooked rice add mix well.
- Garnish with the coriander leaves and curry leaves.