Butter Beans 1 Cup
Onion 1 Big
Chili powder 1 Teaspoon
Garam masala powder 1/2 Teaspoon
Turmeric powder a pinch
Curry Leaves a little
Coriander to garnish
Patta (Cinnamon Stick) 1 inch
Grated coconut a handful (Optional)
- Add oil to pressure cooker when it is hot, add patta and curry leaves.
- Add onion and fry till it turns golden brown colour.
- Add turmeric powder, chili powder and garam masala powder and fry for 1 minute.
- Add butter beans and salt and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add little water and close the cooker and pressure cook butter beans.
- Open the cooker and fry till water content becomes thick.
- Optional - add a handul of coconut and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.