Mutton 1/2 kg
Ginger n garlic paste 2 Teaspoon
Coriander(Dhania) powder 1.5 Teaspoon
Chili powder 1.5 Teaspoon
Turmeric powder 1/4 Teaspoon
Patta(Cinnamon stick) 1 inch
Small Onion (Shallots) 4 to 6
Green chili 3 to 4
Coconut paste 2 Tablespoon
Sombu (Fennel seed) powder 1 Teaspoon
Coriander leaves a handful (Optional)
Curry leaves little (Optional)
- Wash mutton with turmeric powder or lemon juice.
- Add ginger n garlic paste to mutton in cooker and add chopped tomato, patta, cloves, turmeric powder, dhania powder and salt.
- All water and close the cooker and cook the mutton, leave it aside.
- Add oil to a pan and add sombu powder, chopped green chili and onions.
- When onions turn golden brown colour and coconut paste and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add little water and the cooked mutton.
- Make the gravy thick.
- Add curry leaves and chopped coriander leaves.