Minced meat 250 gms ( Wash and drain water)
Small onion (shallots) 8
Garam masala 1/2 Teaspoon
Fry and make masala paste:
Dry chili 4 to 5
Dhania (Coriander) Seeds 2 Tablespoon
Whole Pepper 1 Teaspoon
Jeera (Cumin) 1 Teaspoon
- Fry the above ingredients and grind in mixcy with little water.
- Grated tender coconut 1/4 cup and garlic pods 3 grind to a fine paste.
- Add oil to pressure cooker fry chopped small onions till it turns golden brown colour.
- Add minced meat and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add masala paste and fry till raw smell goes.
- Add coconut paste, garam masala, salt and water.
- Close the cooker and cook the meat.